Burial Ceremonies & Cremation Services
During your time of grief, Legacy Funeral Service in the Bronx, New York, helps make handling your loss as smooth as possible with our burial ceremonies and cremation services. Our available options for planning dignified, personal memorials include:
Those who have served our country, especially those who have made the ultimate sacrifice, deserved to be honored appropriately. If you or a loved one served in the United States Armed Forces, then you may be eligible for certain benefits offered by the government, such as:
- A Grave at No Charge in a National Cemetery with Burial Vault & Grave Marker
- Free Death Certificates (Varies by Jurisdiction)
- Payment of Certain Funeral Expenses
- An Allotment for Particular Burial Expenses Should You Choose Not to Inter in a National Cemetery
- A Memorial Certificate Signed by the President Commemorating Your Loved One's Service in the Armed Forces
If you previously lost someone who served in the military and would like to obtain a memorial certificate in their honor, call us at (833) 295-3257. When inquiring about veterans’ memorial services, please provide the branch of the military and active duty dates.
For information about veterans not related to funeral planning, please contact:
NY Regional Office for Veterans Affairs
245 W Houston Street
New York, New York 10014
(212) 807-7729 (Local) or
Contact us to learn about your options. Located in the Bronx, we serve the greater New York City area, including Northern New Jersey and Southern Connecticut.
You must be logged in to post a comment.