Frequently Asked Questions
- Clothing: Please make sure all clothing is cleaned & pressed.
- Women: Dress (High Necked & Long Sleeves), Bra, Underwear (No Girdles of Any Length), Slip, Knee-High Stockings, Shoes (Optional), Hairpiece, Jewelry (Optional), Perfume, & Cosmetics**
- Men: Suit, Shirt, Tie, Undergarments, Socks, & Shoes (Optional)**
- Discharge Papers for a Veteran
- Social Security Number of Deceased
- Deceased's Date & Place of Birth
- Photographs for Video Tribute (20 Pictures)
- Address of Deceased
- Marital Status
- Deceased's Father's & Mother's Names (Including Maiden)
- Deed to Cemetery (If the Family Has a Plot in a Particular Cemetery)
- Insurance Policies toward Funeral Expenses*
*The funeral director will go into further detail about policy deposit requirements.
**We do not take responsibility for jewelry, so please use your discretion.
If you do not have your original paperwork, it’s okay. In most cases, policies are verified with an active policy number or the deceased’s social security number.
Any person who serves in the United States Armed Services for a minimum of 2 years and was honorably discharged, or anyone who dies in active duty, is eligible. In addition, a companion plot is issued for use by a spouse or dependent child.
No, selecting cremation in no way limits the other service selections available to you.